.

Hello da Bloggers:

It's me da J Girl

Follow me to step in my little J world.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Driving experience ♥

       


Haiii dear blog :3
please call me nerd.


Yeah as most of my friends know, I'm taking my course of driving recently. 
And it's actually an exciting course for me :D
Many of them keep asking me about the course, so let me talk a bit about the course.
For the newbies informations,  
17 is the minimum age for the Malaysian to take the driving course(for drive car).
However, there's some lessons you can go before your birthday such as the law lesson and the law test.

First of all, you can go for these before your birthday:
-the law class for few hours
-the law test.

The model questions for the law test.

You can only past the test if you got 42marks out of 50.
I have to mention that this test is only valid within 2 years after you past it. 
Which means that if you didn't go for the next lessons(maybe because of your 17 birthday haven't reach yet) after 2years,
you'll have to re-sit the test again(and ofcourse you have to pay more).
After the test, you'll go for another course which I used to call it as "bengkel".
It's actually a lesson regarding the safety of driving, and teach you about the elements of the car, etc.

* But I slept in every classss OMG

And you can get your license L after that.
Now, you can start the driving lesson.
Don't scare to drive coz the tutor will sit beside you and teach you how to drive.
They will brake the car if you really have a terrible driving skill HAHAHA.
Just do it yeah.
The driving lesson is altogether 8 hours but you can add some more if you really can't master it.
(Of course you have to pay for the extra lesson after the 8 hours lesson)
And then you can go for the trial test before sit for the real driving test.
Finally, you can get your license P after you past the driving test wohooo!
:D


I take my course at Api-api Driving Center(ADC) which provides Viva for us to drive instead of Kancil :D
It's more comfortable!
And it's high essential :)


I just went for the first 2 hours of driving lesson so there're 6 hours left.
For me, getting a driving license significant MATURED.
And I'm Grew Up!
Yeah no more mommy mommy fetch me go XXX :D



Outfit of that day 




Good luck for my driving lessons :D





Joyie
14.6.13

8 comments:

  1. 嗨,对不起啊,我真的不记得你了T__T
    现在重新认识你!真的很抱歉!

    我现在等待进入大学,当老师真的不错啦,哈哈。

    undang test其实不难,有做完那一本就可以了,哈哈!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈哈 没关系没关系 :D
    其实我们本来就不大熟的嘛 :P

    真的吗?那当临教是你去应征的哦?

    是啊真的不难 哈哈哈 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best to u!!

    i really hated the process of learning how to drive hahah xD but anyway this is definitely an experience that everyone ought to go through hahah!! JIA YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it's really an annoying process ._.
      Btw, sometimes I just feel very excited to get the driving license! :D

      Thank you! I'll do my best and get my license :D

      Delete
  4. All the best to u dear :)
    Love your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. 回访。谢谢你对于我文字的评价。我会继续加油的。=]
    听说考驾照很难哦,加油哦。<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 不客气,记得要多po些博文 :D
      不会啦,还好而已,我快考车了哦 :D
      谢谢你,我一有空就回访 :)

      Delete


___________________________________

生命中

有你♥ 有我♥ 有他♥ 每一天 都有希望

永远有 袮 我的主

永远在我的身边♥