.

Hello da Bloggers:

It's me da J Girl

Follow me to step in my little J world.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Science Stream



Last Year ME + CAREY 
Her birthday :D







Everybody was changed their BLOG SKIN
Should I follow them ? =0
But I love my blog skin very much
It's all WHITE ! :D



I am get into 4 Science/ 4 Sopan this year
Science Stream
I know I'll getting more and more busyyy this year
My Youth 
My Schoolwork
My Housework
My BlaBlaBla work....
OHNO
But nevermind I think I still can handle it  =0
Dear Jesus is always be with me 




Be Happy

:D




My English is REALLY poor
So I can't aspect that I can always being Lucky to get an A in exam
Since there's no way else, I have to practice here
:D




So PLEASE Do Not laugh at me if I'm done some mistake
But You're welcome to tell me the mistake that I've been done :D



Haiiii
Biology  Chemistry  Physic  Add Mathematics
I have to study HARD for you all :D




 




Joyie
5.1.12
EnD

No comments:

Post a Comment


___________________________________

生命中

有你♥ 有我♥ 有他♥ 每一天 都有希望

永远有 袮 我的主

永远在我的身边♥