.

Hello da Bloggers:

It's me da J Girl

Follow me to step in my little J world.

Friday, January 20, 2012

I Know





I Know
I'm not a good friend for anyone
I can't spend a lot and lot time for anyone
since I have a lot of works to do
BUT HOWEVER
You all are important for me
Get it?
You all so IMPORTANT


Since I've not much time to spend with you all
maybe you all feel hurt or feel that I'm ignoring you all
But I'm not 
and I'm trying to caring 
I'm trying hard


I know you got a lot of problem and you didn't tell me all about that
but it's okay because I'll never force you to tell me
It's your things, you have that choice
Emm
I just want to tell you that I'm not blaming you
I'm telling you that
I'M SORRY
I've been busyy till don't have much time for you
You know I'm talking to you right my DEAR ?
The one who sit beside me? : )


And You
The one who out 4S in 4B
Luckily I still can meet you during recess and Kokum
If not I'm going to kill you huh !
Miss You And SORRY
I can't spend more time with you too
Accept it ?
Just say YES ; D


Heyy all my dear
FORGIVE ME okay?



--------------------------------------------------

CNY is just arround the corner
I think i should write in BC right? :D


新年来咯
功课一边去吧
我懒得理你们了
: D

一个星期的假期
我要好好的玩
玩 

: D




Joyie
21.1.12
EnD

No comments:

Post a Comment


___________________________________

生命中

有你♥ 有我♥ 有他♥ 每一天 都有希望

永远有 袮 我的主

永远在我的身边♥